Instructions to manually change your e-mail settings to grm.net in Windows Mail (Vista).
1. Open Windows Mail on your computer. Choose the Tools menu and select Accounts.
2. Click the Add button.
3. Click E-mail Account. and hit Next.
4. For Display Name, enter Your Real Name as you would like people to see it when they receive mail from you. Click Next.
5. Enter your email address in the format of email@example.com. Click Next.
6. The Incoming e-mail server type is POP3. For Incoming Mail server, enter pop3.grm.net. For Outgoing Mail server, enter smtp.grm.net. Put a check next to Outgoing server requires authentication. Click Next.
7.Enter the E-mail username as username. Enter the password that was assigned to you by GRM. Click Next.
8. Click Finish.
9. Click Properties.
10. Click on the Advanced tab. In Outgoing mail (SMTP), enter 587. Click Apply. Click OK.
11. Click Close. You are now ready to begin using your new mail account!