COVID-19 Preventative Measures Implemented
GRM Networks is taking measures, during this uncertain time, to ensure the continued delivery of quality service to its customers while protecting the health of its employees and the general public. Below are steps the cooperative is taking to ensure the safety of customers and employees:
• Lobbies at all GRM Networks, LTC Networks and SCC Networks business offices will be closed through Monday, April 13, 2020. This includes the business offices at Bethany, Leon and Princeton. Employees will continue to deliver the communications services you need.
• For those who do not have access to the Internet, GRM Networks is offering free public Wi-Fi available through GRM business offices and the 48 central office buildings throughout GRM Networks territory.
• Customer service representatives (CSRs) and help desk associates will continue to assist customers by phone. The 24/7 tech support line is 800-721-2577.
• During business hours, CSRs will continue to answer questions, receive trouble reports and accept credit card payments by phone or via GRM Networks’ eBill online payment system. Now would be the perfect time to use GRM’s online billing service with automatic bill pay. To enroll, please contact your local business office. Payments may also be mailed or deposited in the dropbox outside each office. Business offices may be reached at the following numbers:
GRM Networks Princeton: 800-451-2301
GRM Networks Bethany: 800-551-1930
GRM Networks Leon: 800-551-1940
SCC Networks: 800-782-7932
LTC Networks: 877-742-5553
• Before a technician is dispatched to a location, a CSR will ask customers questions to determine if anyone at that location is sick with any illness that can be spread person-to-person. The technician will then ask those questions again prior to entering any location. If needed, there are many things GRM Networks can do to repair service that does not involve entering the location.
• GRM Networks technicians will continue to conduct installations and on-site repairs at healthy locations. GRM Networks employees are taking precautions to clean their hands and equipment between service calls. Employees are aware of the signs of illness; it is at the discretion of the technician whether they will enter a home or business location.
GRM Networks’ Internet service does not have data caps. This allows continued working, learning and living in these uncertain times. If a speed upgrade is needed to accommodate business, education and entertainment needs, please contact your local business office to explore the options available.
GRM Networks will continue to operate under these guidelines until further notice. GRM values the support and trust of its customers and apologizes for any inconveniences customers may experience due to the changes in operation. GRM Networks realizes the importance it plays in the communities in which it operates and is committed to providing the service you know and trust.
GRM Networks appreciates your continued support. We must all work together to ensure the continued health and well-being of our communities. The cooperative’s top priority is the safety and health of its customers and employees.