The 2021 Annual Meeting of the stockholders of Grand River Mutual Telephone Corporation, doing business as GRM Networks, was held August 18, 2021, at the GRM Networks corporate office in Princeton, Missouri.
Pictured above, from left to right, are Kyle Kelso of Weldon, Iowa, Allan Mulnix of Bethany, Missouri, and John McCloud of Spickard, Missouri. All are members of the cooperative’s board of directors who were re-elected to three-year terms.
Twenty-eight people attended the Annual Meeting and 2,036 members were represented by proxy.
Immediately following the Annual Meeting, the Board of Directors held their regularly scheduled board meeting and elected the following officers:
- President Gregg Davis of Chula, Missouri
- Vice President Mark Yungeberg of Princeton, Missouri
- Secretary Bruce George of Allerton, Iowa
- Assistant Secretary Ray Meyer of Conception Junction, Missouri
- Treasurer John McCloud of Spickard, Missouri
- Assistant Treasurer Allan Mulnix of Bethany, Missouri