Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Use of GRM Networks’ service to infringe on the copyrighted works of others is prohibited. It is GRM Networks’ policy to suspend or terminate in appropriate circumstances the service accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
Internet Service Providers are required to designate an agent to receive notifications of infringement from copyright holders. GRM Networks’ Agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement is:
Any such notification must be in writing and include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of the infringing activity which the complaining party desires to have removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit GRM Networks to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit GRM Networks to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.