How to Change Your Password
A safe and secure password or pass phrase is very important. Click here for instructions on how to change your password/pass phrase.
View the video below for step-by-step instructions.
Email Client Configuration Guides and Server Settings
Listed below are the common email interfaces. Click here for the email client server settings. Please use the information in the settings chart in conjunction with the instruction links listed below for the email interface that you use.
WINDOWS 10 / 8 / 7
MAC OS X – Mac Mail 10.x
Information on the features and functions of the new Zimbra mail platform can be found in the links below.
If you are looking for short “how to” videos on a function or feature of the Zimbra mail platform, you will find several great videos under the Zimbra Collaboration – Web Client Official Training, Tips, & Tricks.
To read all about the Zimbra mail platform, open up the Zimbra Web Client User Guide. This pdf document will walk you through all the features and functions that will be available after the migration.
Grab the popcorn and watch a 1 hour and 53 minute webinar detailing the features and functions of the Zimbra Webmail Client.
Visit the links below to learn how to enable two-factor authentication for your email.
- Go to https://webmail.grm.net to confirm that you can log in to your email account. Please remember to use your full @grm.net email address for the username.
- If you can login, review your email client configuration (e.g. Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live, etc.). Instructions for updating the information for your email client are linked above.
- If webmail prompts you to change your password, please do so. If you are using an email client, remember to update your email client with your new password.
- Make sure you entered your full @grm.net email address for your username.
- Update your shortcuts or favorites that take you to the webmail portal (https://webmail.grm.net).
- Refresh your email client (e.g. Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live, etc.).
- Reboot your impacted device(s) such as cell phone, tablets, or laptop computers.
- Still having issues? Call the 24/7 tech support line at 1-800-721-2577.