What’s your internet style?
Or are you the peacemaker that wants enough speed to keep everyone happy?
Choose your style
Advertised speeds are symmetrical and reflect the highest achievable outcome. A $3.95 Equipment Fee is required. Service availability varies by location. Please contact your local business office for more information.
#surferUp to 50/50 Mbps*
- Connection speeds will vary from 768 Kbps to 50 Mbps depending on the location and type of equipment that delivers the service.*
#streamerUp to 100/100 Mbps*
- internet only service:
- internet only service:
- internet only service:
#digthegigGIG / GIG
- internet only service:
*If you have a fiber connection, you will experience connection speeds near 50 Mbps or 100 Mbps. If you have a copper connection, the company will provide you with the best possible connection speed not to exceed 50 Mbps or 100 Mbps. Copper customers that live closer to the central office or cabinet providing the service will be able to receive faster connection speeds than those customers that live several miles away. For an estimate of what your connection speed will be, please contact your local business office. Our service area page details which exchanges are served by fiber, copper, or a combination of fiber and copper.
Standard Installation Fee $100.00 one-time charge
Equipment Fee $3.95/month (required)
Managed Wi-Fi $14.95/month (optional, see details below)
24/7 Technical Support 800-721-2577
Managed Wi-Fi provides absolute assurance of both in-home signal coverage and device connection performance.
Managed Wi-Fi $14.95/month
Includes the following:
- Monthly Equipment Fee
- One Access Point –The first Access Point is included. If additional Access Points are needed to ensure proper wi-fi coverage of your home, an additional $5.95/month per Access Point will be charged.
- 24/7 Concierge Hotline –Can’t get a device to connect, or work properly with your wi-fi network? No worries! Managed Wi-Fi customers are provided a hotline dedicated to our managed service customers. Our advanced diagnostic tools and trained staff will ensure you go directly to the front of the line to get any issue resolved quickly and effectively.
- 24 Hour In-Home Wi-Fi Monitoring –Diagnostic tools constantly monitor the health and utilization of our wi-fi network assuring that subscribed bandwidth is consistently available to all the devices within your home. If issues are detected with your Internet connection, we’ll proactively address them before they impact you!
- No Cost Next Day In-Home Issue Resolution –Can’t get an issue resolved remotely? No problem, we’ll dispatch a technician to address the issue by no later than the next business day.
- Worry Free Equipment Replacement Guarantee – If the modem or access points fail or are operating below spec, they will be replaced at no charge by no later than the next business day.
- Signal Saturation Guarantee – Our in-home evaluation will engineer an in-home wi-fi environment that guarantees no dead zones within your home. Specify where you want coverage, and we’ll engineer a solution to ensure you get the most out of your Internet connection.
At this time, Managed Wi-Fi is not available to Business customers.
Equipment Fee DETAILS
All Internet customers are required to pay a monthly $3.95 Equipment Fee which will cover the replacement cost of the modem as well as labor, trip charge, and materials used during a service call. The Equipment Fee does not cover hardware that has been subjected to physical abuse or used with defective or non-compatible equipment, or where damage occurs due to acts of God, or other causes beyond GRM’s control, including but not limited to lightning or other forms of power fluctuations. In no event shall provider be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any defect in the hardware even if provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In the event of Internet connection issues, all customers will be required to call the 24/7 technical support line for assistance before a technician will be dispatched on a service call. All service calls will be performed during normal business hours.
Additional Subnet (IP'S)
Additional SubNet (IP’s) are available for $4.00/month per IP. Below is the pricing for multiple classifications.
$16.00/month for 1 usable IP, /30 classification with 4 IP’s included
$32.00/month for up to 5 usable IP’s, /29 classification with 8 IP’s included
$64.00/month for up to 13 usable IP’s, /28 classification with 16 IP’s included
Other classifications are available, please call the business office for more information.
What is a fiber connection?
Fiber optic cable works by transporting light pulse signals and is less likely to be affected by external factors. Fiber optic cable can perform consistently for many decades. Electronic components at each end of a fiber connection can be easily upgraded to maintain and enhance reliability and performance throughout the long usable service life of the optical cable.
What does a fiber connection offer?
In an increasingly technological world, the average household has 7 – if not more – active connected devices. These devices may include smartphones, computers, tablets, and even home security systems. The more devices that you have connected to your home Internet connection, the more overall speed you need to support them. A high speed Internet connection will allow you and your loved ones to utilize your service to do the things you enjoy:
- Streaming TV shows, movies, and video. With a high speed fiber connection, you can stream content at amazing speeds with little to no buffering or delays.
- Video conferencing. Whether you are working from home or catching up with loved ones across the world, you need a reliable Internet connection and lightning-fast speeds. With a high-speed Internet connection, the frequent disconnects, frozen picture, and poor video quality are things of the past.
- Downloading and uploading photos, videos, and files. Smartphones and cameras continue to improve their image quality, resulting in files that are larger and can take longer to upload to social media or download from an email. With fiber, these wait times are cut down to seconds.
- Online Gaming. As online gaming grows in popularity, so has the need for an Internet connection that is incredibly fast and reliable. With our fiber connection, your gaming experience will be smoother with fewer delays and disconnects.
With our high speed fiber Internet service, you will be able to use multiple devices at once without sacrificing speed, efficiently work from home using the highest speeds available, stream your favorite shows, download videos, and upload photos with very little wait time.
What is GIG Service?
Gig – or gigabit – service is equal to 1000 megabits per second. It’s incredibly fast, reliable, and it’s now available from your local Internet service provider
Where are Fiber speeds available?
Within the exchanges, several different types of equipment are used to deliver high speed connections. Some exchanges are all Fiber-to-the-Premise (FTTP) and we can provide up to 1 GIG connection speeds. Some exchanges have both FTTP and copper. The customers on the FTTP connections can receive the faster connections but the copper customers will have limited connection speed options depending on the length of the copper cable between their location and the company equipment. Some exchanges have not been upgraded and continue to run on an all copper cable network. Our service area map details which exchanges are served by fiber, copper, or a combination of fiber and copper. Plans are in place to upgrade all GRM Networks exchanges to fiber as soon as possible.
Get Pricing and Sign Up for Services
Enter your information below and we'll get back with you.